This Page

has been moved to a new address

Photo Love: Summer Wash via Vogue Korea May 2012

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Photo Love: Summer Wash via Vogue Korea May 2012

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Monday, June 18, 2012

Photo Love: Summer Wash via Vogue Korea May 2012


There are some days when I will find any excuse to be outside.  Even if that means (groan) hanging up laundry.  My husband is a clean shirt fanatic and doesn't like wearing the same shirt for too long hence ends up generating a full load of laundry by himself every week (excluding his work shirts which are taken to the cleaners!)  While I don't love doing laundry (mainly the folding part), I do recall that the act of laundry is a bit more pleasant when I did it at my parent's house during the summer and could hang it out to dry (Asians do love drying their laundry outside whenever possible).  I would have a few peaceful moments to myself during the mornings when I would hang the laundry outside and arrange everything in a tidy line.

While I don't necessarily dress up when I am hanging my laundry like these ladies in Vogue Korea, I suppose I always could.  It just goes to show that even the most ordinary tasks can be a little more fun when one wears a fun dress (I suppose it is a similar concept to me wearing nice clothing while cooking and at least this way my clothes are safer!)

Have a lovely week!

Labels:

17 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home