This Page

has been moved to a new address

{Fashion} highlight: Zara TRF May 2012 and Chic Weekend Wear

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: {Fashion} highlight: Zara TRF May 2012 and Chic Weekend Wear

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

{Fashion} highlight: Zara TRF May 2012 and Chic Weekend Wear

What is your weekend wear?

I am a dresses and skirts kinda lady for the most part so I look to light silk dresses, t-shirt or polo dresses and easy to coordinate pieces during my corporate off duty hours (woohoo I just got a gorgeous tangerine print dress from Shanghai during the weekend!) I find it difficult to shop for my weekend outfits because I usually devote my shopping antenna to work worthy pieces of apparel. I'm also just not a t-shirt and jeans kinda girl (especially in the hot perpetual summer climate of SE Asia!)

I saw Zara's TRF May 2012 lookbook and was smitten by the more refined, but still casual looks. I love the long white maxi skirt and fun pieces like the crochet vest and rainbow striped skirt. I have another business trip coming soon (to Melbourne!) and Zara seems like a great place to start collecting a few more casual pieces.

What is your off duty outfit?

Labels: , ,

19 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home