This Page

has been moved to a new address

Fashion and Interiors/Hot under {$70}: Gold and black

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Fashion and Interiors/Hot under {$70}: Gold and black

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Fashion and Interiors/Hot under {$70}: Gold and black

Some colors come together and create a brilliant new combination - one set of colors that does that is gold and black.

I think of gold and black and instantly think of a classic Chanel flap with gold hardware.  It is a timeless and instantly chic color combination that can stand the test of time and trends.  Perhaps is why I am trying to incorporate gold and black touches into my living room.  I have a black book case and chair set off by gold bowls and pictures in gold frames.  You already know I am a very slow decorator, but I am liking the look so far!

Here was my gold and black inspiration:
1, 2, 3, 4

Here are some lovely gold and black picks to inspire your wardrobe and home for under $70!
Spitfire Anglo 2, Revolve Clothing, $35
Milly Black lace combo dress, Rent the Runway, $50
Elise bowl, Z Gallerie, $69.95

Labels: , , ,

22 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home