This Page

has been moved to a new address

Photo Love {Inspiration}: Summer Weekend Activities

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Photo Love {Inspiration}: Summer Weekend Activities

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Monday, June 4, 2012

Photo Love {Inspiration}: Summer Weekend Activities

Always strive to excel, but only on weekends.
Richard Rorty

1, 2, 3
Another weekend has passed by and another Monday (groan) is upon us. I spent my weekend walking, walking, walking (oh my back!) around Shanghai and munching on a few lovely local things (mmm their fried pork buns are so good!) My husband and I usually try to go out to dinner with friends during the weekend. I just love chatting and sharing good food with friends and the bonus of warm weather is the opportunity to dine al fresco (with a fan nearby of course). We are also trying to get out more to visit local sites like the museums or see something around the city. Weekends are also one of the few chances we can do an active activity - while it is great to catch a full pilates or yoga class I want to finally finish teaching my husband how to swim (maybe we can start on the breaststroke now!)

I remember when the weekend used to mean going to the Lower East Side, dancing until the wee hours of the morning, and having a late night snack at a dive with other partygoers. I just don't have enough energy for that anymore, but it was good to have those days while they lasted.

I vary between fitting in a lot of activities to maximizing my relaxation during the weekends. Whatever I do, I do try to enjoy it to the fullest!

What are your typical summer weekend activities?

Have a lovely week!

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home