This Page

has been moved to a new address

FFF - Imperfections are beauty and Exploring Shanghai

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: FFF - Imperfections are beauty and Exploring Shanghai

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Friday, June 1, 2012

FFF - Imperfections are beauty and Exploring Shanghai

Happy Fun, Free Friday lovelies!

Inspiration
We spend most of our lives trying to fit in.  But what are your quirks that make you special?  I know that I am a spontaneous singer (luckily I can sing on pitch so it's not too painful).  I was with my husband at the gym once and got strange looks from him when we were on side by side ellipticals.
"Are you really singing right now?" he exclaimed when I took my earphones off.
What can I say - singing along to a catchy song gets me going sometimes.  It may not be common, but I hope it can bring a smile to someone that isn't obligated to say "that sounds nice" to me.
What are your beautiful imperfections?

Otherwise this weekend I am...
...exploring Shanghai! It has been a really busy week and  I hope to take a few pictures along the Bund and of course go shopping!  I would welcome any suggestions if you have been to Shanghai.  Where should I eat and shop?  Of course I'll also post about the fun places to explore here!

What are you doing this weekend?

Have a fabulous weekend!

Labels: ,

19 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home