This Page

has been moved to a new address

Hot under {$100}/Sale spotlight: Thinking pink at Banana Republic

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Hot under {$100}/Sale spotlight: Thinking pink at Banana Republic

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Monday, June 4, 2012

Hot under {$100}/Sale spotlight: Thinking pink at Banana Republic

Banana Republic used to be the only store for me.

I religiously shopped there college and post college for both my office and weekend wear. A few of my favorite pieces were a lace trimmed button down shirt, a soft basic LBDS, and a crushed velvet top with a lace trim (you see the lace obsession started a while ago then!) Banana would consistently have a good selection of corporate basics at great prices (50% off and more was a norm and I remember having fabulous sale luck there!). I haven't shopped there as often in recent years and didn't love the quality in some of the pieces. But I have slowly been coming back and have still looked to their accessories section for chic and cheap selections.

I love these pink pieces for summer and they are on sale for an extra 30% off for a few more hours (use code 24 HOURS). I'm going to try to post sale pieces from different retailers every week - after all who doesn't love a good sale?
Enameled geo bangle, Banana Republic, $13.99
Nala lace scarf, Banana Republic, $34.99
Orchid belt, Banana Republic, $32.20

Save!
- Go to Ebates first and get cash back your entire purchase. Here is my invite if you'd like it!

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home