This Page

has been moved to a new address

Fashion Highlight: H&M For Water (summer clothing and a charity donation too!)

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Fashion Highlight: H&M For Water (summer clothing and a charity donation too!)

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Fashion Highlight: H&M For Water (summer clothing and a charity donation too!)

I need no excuse to shop (or at least window shop, I'm an excellent window shopper!) and as I've mentioned before, shopping that combines cute clothing with charitable causes is always a win for me!  Right now, H&M has launched the H&M for water project and 25% of all proceeds from this collection go to water sustainability projects mainly based in Banglasdesh, India and Pakistan.  Florals and a few bright colors dominate the collection, but I mostly like that it is somewhat muted.  There are definitely a few great options for summer here!

Prices range from $9.95 for the sunglasses (hmm I wish I got these the other day now!) to $39.95 for the dress and up to $24.95 for the bikinis.
 
 
 




Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home