This Page

has been moved to a new address

Photo Love {Inspiration}: Pastel Power still going strong via Marie Claire Russia June 2012

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Photo Love {Inspiration}: Pastel Power still going strong via Marie Claire Russia June 2012

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Monday, June 11, 2012

Photo Love {Inspiration}: Pastel Power still going strong via Marie Claire Russia June 2012


I feel like I have a love/hate relationship with pastel colors every season.  Oh how I wish that blue were a bit more rich or hmm is the color too neutral?  But pastels still hold a steady place in my closet.  The light colors pair perfectly with the mood of spring - as the seasons renew, we also start to show more color and brightness (isn't there a reason why mint has been such a strong seasonal color?)

Perhaps pastels remind me of myself as well.  I don't always have to be bold and it's ok that I am not the life of the party. But I can still be fun in a subdued way.  I am quite content being subtle and still make a bright statement as well (hmm paradox?, I don't necessarily think so though!)

How do you make a subtle statement?

Have a lovely week!

Labels: ,

24 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home