This Page

has been moved to a new address

FFF - Bare Escentuals 20% off Friends & Family Sale and NYC visits

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: FFF - Bare Escentuals 20% off Friends & Family Sale and NYC visits

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Friday, June 8, 2012

FFF - Bare Escentuals 20% off Friends & Family Sale and NYC visits

Happy Fun, Free Friday lovelies!

Online Discounts
Do you use mineral foundation?  Well I do and my go to mineral powder foundation is Bare Minerals from Bare Escentuals (I really need to write a review about them considering how much I've mentioned them and use them!)  Well if you've wanted to try a lightweight powder that you can wear all day, consider trying Bare Minerals original or matte formula foundation.  Now is an especially good time to try it because everything on their site is 20% off all weekend with code sharelove.  Who doesn't like sharing the love right?

Save!
- Go to Big Crumbs first and get cash back your entire purchase!  Here is my invite if you would like it!

Otherwise this weekend I am...
...back to NYC and off to a wedding!  My travel schedule has been crazy lately but I knew I wanted to come back and attend one of my best friend's weddings.  What isn't there to love about celebrating love right?  I'm just bummed that the husband is back in Asia because of a big project and can't get away from work.  I guess I'll have to console myself with shopping (NYC ladies, Saturday is the last day for the DVF sample sale at 260 5th Ave!) and cleaning.  The shrine that is my room at my parent's house really needs to be cleaned out and I'm in the process of packing things off for charity/giving away to family/selling off.  Ahh it feels good to purge! 

What are you doing this weekend?

Have a fabulous weekend!

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home