This Page

has been moved to a new address

FFF/Fun Finds: Dubai Underwater hotel and Wild Things

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: FFF/Fun Finds: Dubai Underwater hotel and Wild Things

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Friday, June 15, 2012

FFF/Fun Finds: Dubai Underwater hotel and Wild Things

Happy Fun, Free Friday!

Fun Finds:
Under the sea - don't you wish you could be part of that world (yep I just quoted a Disney movie, well sorta)?
 
{Source}


I will never cease to be fascinated by a hotel that offers something a bit different from the norm (after traveling so much, I have to say a room is just a room!) So I am definitely interested when a hotel offers something starkly different, like a full underwater view! This underwater hotel in Dubai is still a concept, but I bet these views would be simply amazing.

I've met a few people who have lived in Dubai now and this only adds to the allure of the place (ok maybe the cheesy "Sex and the City" movie contributed as well!)  Either way, this is still a fun find for a unique hotel!

Otherwise this weekend I am...
...relaxing with my husband and catching a movie!  Ahh and it's not just any movie, but I saw that there was a screening of "Where the Wild Things Are" at a local museum and I just have to see it.  It just brings me back to my favorite books during my childhood (who else was obsessed with Scholastic and Troll Book Club?)

What are you doing this weekend?
Have a fabulous week!

Labels: ,

25 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home