This Page

has been moved to a new address

Beauty Thoughts: Chanel Riva Nail Polish and a Zoya promotion

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Beauty Thoughts: Chanel Riva Nail Polish and a Zoya promotion

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Beauty Thoughts: Chanel Riva Nail Polish and a Zoya promotion

...because I want "Effortless, natural beauty, (and to be one of the) relaxed girls who are enjoying their holidays." (Peter Phillips, Global Director of Chanel Makeup).  This shade is part of the Chanel Côte D’Azur Collection which debuted at the Chanel Cruise Collection 2010-11 fashion show in Saint Tropez.


Ahh to be in Saint Tropez.  I'll gladly settle for Cabo next month and perhaps I'll pick this up in the airport then (though I gotta say Changi airport Chanel nail polish colors have been lacking, order this please Airport store!)
$27 at Chanel.com


Have you heard of another nail polish brand, Zoya? They've created a lovely line of camphor, formaldehyde, and DPB free vegan friendly nail polish in an amazing array of colors.

Show some support and like them on Facebook.  They've reached 20,000 Facebook fans and are giving away 3 bottles of nail polish when you order from them and insert code "FB2011"; this expires January 7 so order now and just pay shipping!
I got Hermina
and Loredana (a little bit like Chanel Black Velvet but with sparkles!)

What are you getting?

Labels: , , , ,

37 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home