This Page

has been moved to a new address

FFF - Holiday sales, a wish list under $50, and 5 things I can't live without

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: FFF - Holiday sales, a wish list under $50, and 5 things I can't live without

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Friday, December 24, 2010

FFF - Holiday sales, a wish list under $50, and 5 things I can't live without

Happy Fun, Free, Friday lovelies!

Online/NY/London Sales
Vogue has a great list of sales starting today and at various times this weekend.  This list covers online, NY, and London based sales.  Hmm, what to buy...


Also, check out my guest posts: "5 things I can't live without" at Acute Designs 
Yep, this is definitely one!

and "4 items under $50 and 1 splurge" wish list at Living Luxe for Less.
Seriously how cute is this bangle?

Otherwise, this weekend I am...
...on a plane to Manila right now and getting ready for a weekend of holiday eating!

What are you doing this weekend?

Have a fabulous weekend!

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home