This Page

has been moved to a new address

Fun Finds: Boots and bows with the Nine West Amaya

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Fun Finds: Boots and bows with the Nine West Amaya

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Fun Finds: Boots and bows with the Nine West Amaya

I am the quintessential girly girl and Nine West has apparently recognized this with one of the cutest boots I've seen in some time - boots with lovely bows at the back.

The Amaya should be mine (and a great deal at $99).  Sigh if I didn't live in a tropical country at the moment making boots a little silly.  Hmm though I am visiting NYC again soon...


What kind of boots are on your wish list?

Labels: ,

28 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home