This Page

has been moved to a new address

Photo Love {Inspiration}: Jumping into the New Year and its opportunities

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Photo Love {Inspiration}: Jumping into the New Year and its opportunities

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Photo Love {Inspiration}: Jumping into the New Year and its opportunities

To succeed, jump as quickly at opportunities as you do at conclusions.
Benjamin Franklin



"Levitation" series from Franck Bohbot taken in Paris, Madrid, New York, and Barcelona

I love a New Year and all its possibilities.  It's a chance to be reborn, take new chances, and find new opportunities.  I'm excited to shed 2010 and get ready for a great 2011.
I have a new sense of hope and excitement for this year.  There may be some really interesting personal and professional opportunities this year and I'm going to find them and take them on!

What opportunities do you hope to jump on this year?

Have a lovely week!

Labels: ,

33 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home