This Page

has been moved to a new address

FFF - Picabo free 20-page photobook (large, leather, ret, $39.99) and cleaning up

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: FFF - Picabo free 20-page photobook (large, leather, ret, $39.99) and cleaning up

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Friday, August 20, 2010

FFF - Picabo free 20-page photobook (large, leather, ret, $39.99) and cleaning up

Happy Fun, Free, Friday lovelies!

*Remember to enter to win $60 towards your own Le Creuset, Thomas Paul, and more.  Enter here*


I've been on a Photobook creating spree.  I love how they double as decor in the form of a coffee table book or photo frame (without the frame!).  I created one for my husband for our anniversary and he seemed to really like it.  I created a little storybook of his family over the years and also included pictures of his dad's paintings and photos (like the butterfly below).  It is a lovely bright spot on our bookshelf now.  Of course it's always a great gift as well for friends and family, though you should allow sufficient time to storyboard your photo book.

I discovered a coupon for a free large classic, leather classic, or custom classic 20 page photo book from Picabo for first time users.  I signed up and it seems like your personal code may expire a few weeks after you submit your email address.  I think you only pay about $10 in shipping.  I'm making a wedding album for my parents and I'm pretty excited!



Otherwise, this weekend,  I'm...
going to get organized!  I feel like a little spring cleaning is in order (at least in the spare room).  I also have to organize my photos from Bali and perhaps even post them on Flickr!  I want to do all the little things around the house that I've been putting off.
Sometimes you just need to take time and do all those things you say you will you know?
Picture from here

What are you doing this weekend?

Have a fabulous weekend!

Labels: , , ,

16 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home