This Page

has been moved to a new address

Holding onto summer - Wearing all the colors of the rainbow

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Holding onto summer - Wearing all the colors of the rainbow

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Holding onto summer - Wearing all the colors of the rainbow

*Remember to enter to win $60 towards your own Le Creuset, Thomas Paul, and more.  Enter here*

There is an unwritten rule somewhere that warmer weather brings on more colorful outfits (ok I couldn't resist doing the multi-colored font).

I'd like to dispel the myth that NYC is an all black wearing town - just walk around midtown and you'll see pops of color here and there.  But now that I live in the land of perpetual summer, I rarely see all black outfits (it's simply too warm here).  I simply have more of an inclination to wear prints, patterns, and rich colors.  It's not just colorful, it's more carefree as well.

These colorful pieces brought a smile to my face.


Stella McCartney price TBD Resort 2011 here (oh to have this dress...), 
Lauren Merkin $198 here (Thanks Kristin for the suggestion!), 
MOMA $40 here
Heels $47 here (Thanks Dog 'n Bird Artful wedding!),  
Victoria's Secret $11.99 here
Stephen Burrows for Target most under $40 here (ridiculously bright and perfect for the beach)

Is the warm weather putting you in a colorful state of mind?  It's the last chance for those of you with seasons!


Labels: , , , , , ,

25 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home