This Page

has been moved to a new address

Chic 'n Cheap Living Contest: $60 for Le Creuset, Thomas Paul, Vitra via CSN Stores (US, Canada)

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Chic 'n Cheap Living Contest: $60 for Le Creuset, Thomas Paul, Vitra via CSN Stores (US, Canada)

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Chic 'n Cheap Living Contest: $60 for Le Creuset, Thomas Paul, Vitra via CSN Stores (US, Canada)

I am a pretty slow and methodical shopper.  While I have a vision for home decorating, I also like to build each room one item at a time (err and hopefully they go together).  I'm sure many of you are familiar with CSN - their collection of decor and cookware sites can definitely help you stock your home with everything from a bedroom vanity to mandoline slicers.

Apologies because I could have posted this contest a while ago and was wondering if it'd be useful for you lovelies.  But $60 for you to purchase your own statement pieces for your home or yourself?
Why not with some of these choices!

Here are a few of my favorites to give you an idea of how you can use your certificate:
Le Creuset - but of course I love this stockpot.  I gave one away last time!

Thomas Paul - his textiles are so whimsical but also a little edgy.  I'd love to use this as a weekend bag or at the market!

Finally, I know one of you loves this pillow.  Why not - the chevron design would really pop on a couch!
This is for the Chic 'n Cheap Living family (aka blog followers - Blogger, BlogLovin, Google or other Reader) only because you rock!  New followers are always welcome too of course.

To enter, tell me your  what product you'd want to get and how you follow (if we're blogger bffs already no need to say this, you know who you are).
Please include your e-mail address if you do not have a blog or Twitter ID.

Check the blog to see if you win.  If you win, please e-mail me within 3 days.  I would hate to redraw a winner but everyone deserves a fair chance.

Note: Please WRITE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH EXTRA ENTRY, it will make the cross-referencing a little easier (esp. for people with different handles on different accounts).

Extra entries:
1. Become a Twitter Follower AND tweet about this contest with this line: "Win $60 for your own Le Creuset, Thomas Paul & more from @cncliving and @csnstores http://su.pr/5qJi7K"
2. Become a Facebook Fan - for my friends who love to keep up via Facebook! (I changed Facebook fan pages, please come here!)
4. Blog about the contest/sidebar w/a picture on your page linking back here.

I'll leave this contest up until Aug 25, 11:59 pm PST.   This is open to US and Canadian readers/address holders only (sorry folks else where, you know I still ♥ you!)  

Good luck!





Labels: , ,

36 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home