This Page

has been moved to a new address

Chic 'n Cheap Living Contest: Le Creuset 6 Quart stockpot (US & Canada)

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Chic 'n Cheap Living Contest: Le Creuset 6 Quart stockpot (US & Canada)

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Chic 'n Cheap Living Contest: Le Creuset 6 Quart stockpot (US & Canada)

Isn't it funny how our priorities and interests evolve as we get older?  We start thinking about types of wine glasses to have in our homes, sheets that should go in a guest room, baby gates that are best for baby shower gifts, and open ourselves up to a whole other world of shopping (hmm apologies if I'm just speaking for me here, just my shopping list in the last few weeks!)  It's only a matter of time before I have to look for kids bedding (not for me yet my friends are definitely starting up their little families!) 

Another aspect of evolved interests are well stocked kitchens.  I've got a soft spot for great kitchen equipment.  I totally vouch for quality cookware and tools because the cost of one great set will outlast a few sets of cheaper stuff.  One of my favorite brands is Le Creuset. I have bought and gifted quite a few pieces of Le Creuset (yes a few of my friends know to expect Le Creuset and a check for their weddings!).  They make fun, durable pieces in the happiest colors and there's a lifetime guarantee for many of their enamel cast iron pieces!  I wax poetic about them all the time and this is an item that I believe is really worth the price.
Le Creuset, call me if you ever need a brand ambassador!  ♥

Since I ♡ you and Le Creuset so much, I'm offering you a 6 quart Le Creuset stockpot in your choice of colors!  I require a bowl of your lobster bisque if you win (kidding, but yum right?)

I personally love the sky blue colors of Caribbean

At home though I have a few pieces in Cherry
This is more of a lemon than a dijon to me, but still adorable!

I also have a pot in this royal Cobalt color - yes I shipped that baby to Singapore!
Isn't this kiwi color like a pretty green delicious apple?  Yes I do actually have this in a 2 quart apple shape and yes it is freaking adorable.

Finally if you like to keep it neutral, there's always sweet dune

It's the first in my series of Bloggy Birthday giveaways lovelies!

Image from here
I've partnered with some pretty awesome vendors to bring you some coolio gifts.  Each contest will last 2 weeks.

Sneak peek of giveaways:
Giveaway 2: Couture garter
Giveaway 3: Modern aprons/crafts for the hostess with the mostest
Giveaway 4: Vintage style Hair accessory

This is for the Chic 'n Cheap Living family (aka blog followers - Blogger, Google Reader, etc.) only because you rock!  New followers are always welcome too of course.

To enter, tell me your favorite dish to cook and how you follow (if we're blogger bffs already no need to say this, you know who you are).

Note: Please WRITE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH EXTRA ENTRY, it will make the cross-referencing a little easier (esp. for people with different handles on different accounts).

Extra entries:
1. Become a Twitter Follower and tweet about this contest with this line: "Enter to win a Le Creuset 6 qt stockpot from @cncliving http://chicncheapliving.blogspot.com/2010/03/chic-n-cheap-living-contest-le-creuset.html" 
2. Become a Facebook Fan - for my friends who love to keep up via Facebook!
3. Blog about the contest/sidebar this on your page linking back here.

I'll leave this contest up until Tuesday, April 6, 11:59 pm PST.   Sorry, this is limited to US and Canadian followers.

Note: This giveaway was sponsored by CSN

Good luck

Labels: , , ,

136 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home