This Page

has been moved to a new address

Spring is in the air - Lovely spring picks and a deal from Ann Taylor

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Spring is in the air - Lovely spring picks and a deal from Ann Taylor

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring is in the air - Lovely spring picks and a deal from Ann Taylor

Ahhh, when it's above 50 degrees in NYC - everyone gets really excited!  There are more people strolling through Central Park, window browsing in the Meatpacking district, and shopping with their friends and family.

I've been surprised and inspired by Ann Taylor in recent years. Their new designers have taken a much more contemporary, yet feminine spin on things.  Ann Taylor was my go-to store for business casual wear and it's nice to see they have some fun items as well.  I'd also suggest it for party dresses and bridesmaid dresses.

Deal alert: Now buy 2 pieces and save 25% off or 3 or more pieces and save 40% off their new lines with code annstyle.  I don't see an expiration date, but I'd use it ASAP

This watercolor tier floral dress is made for dancing.  Yes I also loved Rachel McAdam's watercolor print dress from Elie Saab at the Oscars.

$168 here
This silky dress with its bold colors could transition easily from day to night.

$168 here
I have tons of white t-shirts in needs of some cute cardigans.  This one is just perfect for spring.

$68 here
A basic top is flirty and floral with the addition of flowers at the neckline.  I'd get one in a few colors.
$48 here
This silky top is kinda fun and light - the colors could carry well to fall as well.
$78 here

Remind you of the Christian Loubotin petal sandals from two season ago?  Yep but cheaper and sold out online!  Look for it in stores.

$158 here

What's on your spring shopping list?

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home