This Page

has been moved to a new address

Photo Love: Run Off and Enjoy your week (stylishly of course)

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Photo Love: Run Off and Enjoy your week (stylishly of course)

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Photo Love: Run Off and Enjoy your week (stylishly of course)

I'm defying Monday - just because it's the beginning of the week doesn't mean I can't enjoy it!
My new favorite Lillian Bassman, from here

 "Pick the day.  Enjoy it - to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come... The past, I think, as helped me appreciate the present, and I don't want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future." - Audrey Hepburn
We all still have places to run off to this week.  I love the motion in this picture.  She look like she's off to somewhere fabulous with her chiffon cape handy.  I'm wrapping up my time in NYC this week so while I'm sad, I know I'll get to see some lovely people, enjoy my favorite places, and have a great time.

So have a good time whatever you're doing!


Labels: , ,

18 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home