This Page

has been moved to a new address

Photo Love: Sweep me off my feet lover and Bumble & Bumble winner

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Photo Love: Sweep me off my feet lover and Bumble & Bumble winner

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Photo Love: Sweep me off my feet lover and Bumble & Bumble winner

Happy Monday (well as happy as it can be)!
Picture from here

A lover, a cute pair of shoes, a hug, and the color pink - love it!  I'll let you in on a little secret - whenever I am a bit grumpy, Mr. Spend 'n Chomp (he said that he prefers this name to Mr. Gadget) picks me up and literally squeezes the crankiness out of me. Inevitably, I start laughing so I can definitely imagine us in that picture above.  I try to do the same thing with him, but it's a bit harder.

If you're feeling down, perhaps all you need is a f♡rceful hug from the right somebody (and maybe a new, fun pair of shoes).

In other news, the winner of the Bumble & Bumble pack 'o goodies is one of the sweetest ladies you'll ever meet in the blogosphere - Honey my Heart.  Congrats darling!  Please e-mail me your info so I can send it along!
I didn't realize you ladies liked Bumble & Bumble so much.  I'll work my magic to try to procure more products for you in the future!

Labels: , ,

19 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home