This Page

has been moved to a new address

Photo Love: It only takes a moment

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Photo Love: It only takes a moment

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Photo Love: It only takes a moment

Suddenly, life can change in an instant.  Things are never the same.
 
Image taken from here 
I really want to get a great SLR to take high speed photography

Birth.  Death.  Joy.  Chance encounters.  Acceptance.  Rejection.  Love.  

Our lives can be so different because of one thing.

One day we were/are living in London, another I will in Singapore.  New York of course will always be my home though it's obviously harder to get to from SE Asia.  But I have to accept this change and make the most out of my situation.  I see a new (and hopefully cool) job, adventures in the silk markets in Thailand, and some self-defense lessons.  (If you really want me to tell you the story of the last part, I will later.  It was really bizarre and a little scary.)

"For time and the world do not stand still. Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or the present are certain to miss the future." John F. Kennedy.

So own that change, make another change, and live your life looking forward.





Labels: ,

20 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home