This Page

has been moved to a new address

FFF - Free entrance to US National Parks this weekend, Lauren Merkin Sample Sale in NYC, and Jumping into the weekend

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: FFF - Free entrance to US National Parks this weekend, Lauren Merkin Sample Sale in NYC, and Jumping into the weekend

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Friday, August 13, 2010

FFF - Free entrance to US National Parks this weekend, Lauren Merkin Sample Sale in NYC, and Jumping into the weekend

Happy Fun, Free, Friday lovelies!

U.S.
Why not check out your local national park this weekend?  It's fee free this weekend at over 100 national parks - this includes everything from Sequoia National Park in California to the FDR Historical Site in NY to the George Washington Birthplace National Monument in Virginia (some are free all year round too!)  I'd love to check out the Vanderbilt Mansion or FDR Home if I was in NY!  If you don't have time this weekend, here is a list of other fee free times.

NYC
One of my favorite NYC sample sales ends tomorrow, Aug. 15.  It's the Lauren Merkin sample sale and a perfect place to pick up handbags and clutches (as I mentioned here, I've gotten great bags as gifts for 90% off!)
 
The Lauren Merkin Showroom, 231 West 29th Street, Suite 201, between 7th and 8th Avenues
212.239.2459


Today will be our last full day in Bali.  Hopefully I'll get to do one of these into a pool here (the water at the beach closest to us has pretty strong currents, so not trying it there!)

Image from here

We'll be flying back soon and I already wish we had more time here.  We don't have much planned for this weekend except unpacking, editing videos, seeing  a few friends and thinking of this.

What are you doing this weekend?

Have a fabulous week!

Labels: , , , ,

16 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home