This Page

has been moved to a new address

It's my official Blog Birthday!

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: It's my official Blog Birthday!

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

It's my official Blog Birthday!

This little blog is 1 today!  Yes and happy US taxes day to you.

This year...
...I scored some insane deals

...I got married

...moved to London

...moved to Singapore

...pondered partnership and my own individuality
 Image from here

...met some lovely ladies while sharing pizza and cupcakes
 Image taken from here

...had some great giveaways (like the Florrie Mitton couture garter one going on now!)


It's been a really cool and crazy year.  Thank you for being a great community, sounding board, voice of reason, wedding planning/fashion/deal/pop culture guru, and so much more.

I've still gotta find a place to live, a new job, and kick start this life in Asia.  But I'm hoping the best is yet to come...♥

 

Labels: ,

35 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home