This Page

has been moved to a new address

Photo Love: Poolside Lounging by Slim Aarons

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Photo Love: Poolside Lounging by Slim Aarons

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Photo Love: Poolside Lounging by Slim Aarons

I'm officially on day one of a new life in Singapore and looking for an apartment.  One requirement has been that it has to have a pool.  This is a hot and humid country after all.
Photo from here
Then I'll be free to lounge around in my retro chic poolside attire.  Snacks, friends, and a pool.  Sounds good to me!
I would rather play Chiquita Banana and have my swimming pool than play Bach and starve.
Xavier Cugat

So would you rather have the fun and the pool or be a budding musical genius (though I don't think he starved in his later years)?

Labels: ,

20 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home