This Page

has been moved to a new address

Decor Thoughts: Floral wall/background

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Decor Thoughts: Floral wall/background

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Decor Thoughts: Floral wall/background

I'm still on the lookout for interesting design ideas since I'm planning my brother' wedding (TBD date).  I came across these two images and was smitten.  I totally want to use them somehow but how?

Ruche's floral wall with flowers made out of butcher paper

I like this because:
  • you can make it ahead of time
  • they can be used afterwards
  • different sizes can be created
  • different colors can be created
The garland or runner idea could be kinda interesting too.

Then there's the real floral wall here
From here

Gorgeous.  Simply gorgeous.

But I can only think of using these backgrounds for the ceremony or a photo booth.  Would there be other uses for these floral backgrounds?  I am just a sucker for anything pretty...oh and if I made all those paper flowers, they'd find their way into a wall in my home.

Labels: , ,

24 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home