This Page

has been moved to a new address

Photo Love: Paris Love and Cymbeline Sample Sale in NYC

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Photo Love: Paris Love and Cymbeline Sample Sale in NYC

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Monday, April 12, 2010

Photo Love: Paris Love and Cymbeline Sample Sale in NYC

There's something about the city of lights that is hauntingly beautiful, romantic, and ethereal.  I loved walking those cobble stoned streets with a baguette in hand and visiting my favorite museums (the Musee d'Orsay being a favorite along with Musee Rodin for the peaceful garden).  Though my French was limited, I still got to eat and loved the energy of the city (though the customer service was comically French).
I was a bit bummed that I didn't get to visit Paris when I was living in London but I'm sure I'll be back some day.  The macaron bar at Laduree calls me.  ♥
My husband also wants to go back to the spot where he proposed (it was on the Pont d'Artes) and finally find the Tibetan restaurant I loved.

I saw this photo and remembered why Paris is such a popular place for lovers.

Image from here

I love the color of the vivid tights (fashion in every moment), movement, and energy of the couple in a timeless spot.

For my bridal friends searching for a wedding gown in NYC, a favorite French designer, Cymbeline, is having a spring sample sale.  You can receive 30%-70% off gowns from previous collections.  Last time they had a discount off accessories with the e-mail, but don't seem to have the same deal this time.
Image from here

Sigh, it makes me want a white dress, well just because they're gorgeous.  That and the lace sleeves and pink shoes in this outfit are just amazing.

For an appointment:
(212) 671-1051 or e-mail appointments@cymbelineusa.com

Cymbeline New York City Showroom
5 East 19th St., 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10003
www.cymbelinenyc.com

Labels: , , , , ,

19 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home