This Page

has been moved to a new address

What I'd wear...to the gym

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: What I'd wear...to the gym

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What I'd wear...to the gym

In honor of me hitting the gym a few times recently (*gasp* what is my husband doing to me?), I put together a little guide of useful and fashionable active wear.   I am totally fine going in an old t-shirt and exercise pants, but if I wanted some sensibly priced and fashionable options, I'm glad I found some below!

Comfort, style, and an iPod pocket - score.

All in the Body Rock Sports bra

Ooh but for those that don't want to rock just a sports bra (me included, not everyone is allowed to see my tummy now), I found some great options from Alo, like the one below for $24.

I love how some workout tops can actually be worn as "regular" clothes - seriously double duty clothing rocks.  Hey, it's always nice to have options besides my h.s. musical t-shirt (seriously I was in h.s. a long time ago) when the laundry is piling up.

Workout pants can be pricey, but Overstock has a pretty decent selection under "Loungewear".
I'd definitely get these Calvin Klein rollover pants and they're one of the best deals I could find at $27.

Found here

How cute are the stripes on these socks?  They will also inevitably differentiate between my socks and my husband's socks.

$5.80 here

There are just too many sneakers to choose from, but if I had to have only one pair of sneakers/trainers, they would be cross trainers or running shoes.  They are great at absorbing impact from a variety of physical activities and are readily available.
I like Amazon's large selection and consistently good prices.  These Adidas are simple and classic.
 Found for $44.99 here  Darn, I wish I found these before I moved.

Nothing is grosser than smelly gym shoes.  Keep them dry and smelling fresh with Stuffits.  Alternatively, Gold Bond or a talcum powder is always great too!

Stuffitts at $24.95
What's your workout outfit?

Labels: , , , , , , ,

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home