This Page

has been moved to a new address

Photo Love {Inspiration}: Remembering to relax via Vogue Italia June 2012

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Photo Love {Inspiration}: Remembering to relax via Vogue Italia June 2012

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Monday, July 23, 2012

Photo Love {Inspiration}: Remembering to relax via Vogue Italia June 2012

Sometimes the most important time in a whole day is the rest we take between two deep breaths
Etty Hillesum
Vogue Italia June 2012

When was the last time you really relaxed?

Most of us are so busy in our daily lives and sometimes pride ourselves on being busy.  "Oh yes, it's been a crazy week!  I'm doing so much at work!"  We all want to show that we are putting in our time with our careers, kids, and other activities that we are always busy.  I am guilty of creating my own full schedule as well and filling my free hours with all day activities with friends, prepping/cooking most of our meals, and doing other household chores.  At the end of it all, I am exhausted.

I have tried to relax by building in my own time on Sundays.  I try to do either nothing or surf through the online fashion magazines to fill my mind with pretty pictures.  I am also trying not to schedule too many activities together so that I am exhausted.  It helps me feel more relaxed, even if I'm just surfing the web!  That is the way for me to decompress and renew myself.  After all I need to take the time to enjoy the fruits of my labor rather than keep on laboring right?

How do you relax?

Have a lovely week!

20 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home