This Page

has been moved to a new address

FFF/Fun Finds - Painting with people via Craig Alan and Trying out Beauty Clinics

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: FFF/Fun Finds - Painting with people via Craig Alan and Trying out Beauty Clinics

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Friday, July 13, 2012

FFF/Fun Finds - Painting with people via Craig Alan and Trying out Beauty Clinics

Happy Fun, Free Friday lovelies!

Fun Finds
I really wish I had artistic abilities.  My mother and father in law have that ability to so beautifully capture images on canvas (hopefully my photography can get better at least!)  My mother painted with oils and watercolors, but never used people (seriously!) to form her images.  Craig Alan created a few interesting pieces of art by placing people in strategic positions.  It is amazing how one can visualize and then create art with just about anything!

Otherwise this weekend, I am...
...resting from a long week away from home.  Melbourne has been fun, but I've been so busy here I haven't really gotten to explore the city.  I am looking forward to relaxing at home and finally using a certificate to a beauty clinic.  I am actually going to try out IPL for the underarm area.  I really hope that it is safe, but am loving the idea of having baby smooth underarms and my friend has had a good experience.  Have you ever tried IPL?

What are you doing this weekend?

Have a fabulous weekend!

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home