This Page

has been moved to a new address

Travel Log: Details in downtown NYC

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Travel Log: Details in downtown NYC

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Travel Log: Details in downtown NYC

I love being a visitor in my own city.  I really recommend breaking out of the routine and doing something out of the ordinary - talk a stroll down a different street, look at the details in a place you pass every day, or just pause and observe the people passing around you.

I try to get back to NYC every June because the weather is usually mild and the days are already a bit longer.  This is the first time I had my DSLR with me and it was fun to actually the normal details I never really noticed before.  I miss the details everywhere in NYC: beautiful moldings, plaques in the most unexpected places, and funky signs everywhere.

What are details you appreciate in your city?

Labels: , ,

20 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home