This Page

has been moved to a new address

FFF - Gap and West Elm Weekend Discounts and Returning to the cold via Melbourne

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: FFF - Gap and West Elm Weekend Discounts and Returning to the cold via Melbourne

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Friday, July 6, 2012

FFF - Gap and West Elm Weekend Discounts and Returning to the cold via Melbourne

Happy Fun, Free Friday lovelies!

Online Discounts
Summer (although it is summer most of the year where I am!) signals a more casual, laid back time of year.  It is a time for cookouts and dining al fresco.  I also start to pair my t-shirts with skirts a bit more now for that casual chic look.  I've been looking to add a few more basic shirts to my wardrobe (a perfect white t-shirt is a wardrobe must!) and have been looking for some cute plates for entertaining (how perfect are the schooner plates below?!)

Good 'ol Gap had some great t-shirts when I was in the store a few weeks ago ranging from jersey fabrics to super soft washed cottons.  Here is a great option and get 25% off Friday and 20% off Saturday with code GAPBOOM.
Mason crew t-shirt, Gap, $11.24-$17.21 (from $22.95 - depends on the color)

West Elm has a range of beautiful patterns for decor, dinnerware, and the bedroom.  I'm eyeing a new duvet set as well as smaller, casual plates for a casual cookout.  These plates are a good start and are an extra 15% off with code SUMMER15 through July 10.
Schooner Melamine plates, West Elm, $1.69 (from $4.50)

Otherwise this weekend I am...
...flying to Melbourne!  This will be my first time in Australia and it is unfortunate that I am visiting during the winter.  Seriously I don't remember what cold weather is like anymore and am not sure I'm even prepared (ok I do have one coat here so I guess I should be ok). But I am very excited to be traveling down under (for work so this will be the first of many times!)  Have you been to Melbourne?  Where should I eat and shop (always the first priorities for any new city!)

What are you doing this weekend?

Have a fabulous weekend!

Labels: ,

20 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home