This Page

has been moved to a new address

Worthy Reads Roundup - Lulu Guinness for Uniqlo, How to Save money while traveling through SE Asia, and berry rose tarts for summer

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Worthy Reads Roundup - Lulu Guinness for Uniqlo, How to Save money while traveling through SE Asia, and berry rose tarts for summer

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Worthy Reads Roundup - Lulu Guinness for Uniqlo, How to Save money while traveling through SE Asia, and berry rose tarts for summer


Hope you had a great week lovelies!

Here is what happened at Chic 'n Cheap Living the past week:

- Hot under {$100}: Style for the birds
- Fashion Highlight: Uniqlo in NYC and Kisses and cats via Lulu Guinness for Uniqlo
- Fun Finds/FFF - Cloud House

Here are other worthy reads from blogger buddies and beyond:
- I am totally trying to teach myself how to make a few more braids - here is a great place to learn 6 braids for summer.

- I love using berries (I just made blueberry lemon muffins last weekend) and this berry tart with rose sounds like a wonderful twist on a sweet way to use some of my favorite fruits

- It is interesting to see more and more fashion designers making their forays into homeward - Paul & Joe's dinnerware has such sweet motifs

- I'm always trying to get my husband to decrease his intake of sugary drinks.  Though I don't know how much sugar is in specific drinks, this little quiz was quite the eye opener - did I just drink a half cup of sugar?!

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home