This Page

has been moved to a new address

FFF/Fun Finds: Cloud house and going to the movies

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: FFF/Fun Finds: Cloud house and going to the movies

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Friday, June 22, 2012

FFF/Fun Finds: Cloud house and going to the movies

Happy Fun, Free Friday lovelies!

Fun Finds
It's a good thing to be on cloud nine, but what if you could live inside it?  I love whimsical designs brought to life, like this cloud house built by McBride Charles Ryan in Melbourne, Australia (hmm could I take a detour here on my business trip next month?).  If I lived here, I think I'd always come home and smile because my house would just be so fun!

Otherwise this weekend I am...
...finally catching a movie at the movie theater.  My husband has been itching to see "Snow White and the Huntsman" (he's all about an action packed fairy tale) so we will likely see that this weekend.  I think the last movie I saw at the theater I saw was "Avatar" so it has been a while!  I usually can't be bothered to try to get to the movie theaters at a certain time, but this should be a fun Sunday afternoon activity.

What are you doing this weekend?

Have a fabulous weekend!

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home