This Page

has been moved to a new address

FFF - Fun Finds/Fashion Icon Illustrations and Farewells

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: FFF - Fun Finds/Fashion Icon Illustrations and Farewells

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Friday, June 29, 2012

FFF - Fun Finds/Fashion Icon Illustrations and Farewells

Happy Fun, Free Friday lovelies!

Fun Finds
There are such bold personalities in the fashion world that one may be instantly recognized by her style.   These fashion icon illustrations made me smile - when I think of Anna Dello Russo, funky fab headwear definitely comes to mind and Andre Leon Talley simply seems natural with a regal cape.  They could be characters in some type of fashion comic!  See the rest here.

Otherwise this weekend I am...
...bidding adieu to a good friend who is moving back to London.  We met during our studies in France and reconnected when Mr. Spend and Chomp and I moved here.  She has always been a sweet, sarcastic friend and we will be sad to see her go.  All of my friends all come from other countries and I suppose we are all so comfortable in our little bubble that we forget that this isn't a permanent home for all of us.  My husband did think about stealing her passport temporarily but she is moving back to be with her new husband so I suppose that is a good excuse.  It is still a little sad to have friends move away.  But we will toast her goodbye with a last meal of pizza and wish her well.

What are you doing this weekend?

Have a fabulous weekend!

Labels: ,

26 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home