This Page

has been moved to a new address

Photo Love {Inspiration}: Floral Fun in Fashion via Elle Mexico June 2012

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Photo Love {Inspiration}: Floral Fun in Fashion via Elle Mexico June 2012

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Monday, July 2, 2012

Photo Love {Inspiration}: Floral Fun in Fashion via Elle Mexico June 2012

Let us dance in the sun with flowers in our hair
Susan Polis Schutz
Elle Mexico June 2012

Flowers never cease to bring a smile to my face.  I visited some beautiful gardens just yesterday and part of the exhibit were different flowers undergoing their blooming processes.  There is such a sense of beauty, vibrancy and life in flowers. While I have always loved fresh flowers, I am perfectly content with having printed images of flowers (especially since I can't keep fresh flowers well - when I was growing up and got flowers from a guy, my father would help maintain them because I always forgot to change the water!)

I love this editorial because it reminded me that the beauty of flowers is often an inspiration in fashion.  Once can wear flowers in her hair, as a print in an entire dress, or as just a statement piece in an entire ensemble. One of my favorite jackets lately has been an H&M floral printed jacket - the cut and print are both romantic and modern at once.  Lovely things like that kinda makes me want to dance in the sun as well!

How do you like to wear florals?

Have a lovely week!

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home