This Page

has been moved to a new address

FFF/Fun Finds {Decor} - Duffy London shadow chair and Life phases

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: FFF/Fun Finds {Decor} - Duffy London shadow chair and Life phases

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Friday, July 27, 2012

FFF/Fun Finds {Decor} - Duffy London shadow chair and Life phases

Happy Fun, Free Friday lovelies!

Fun Finds
Were you ever good at making shadow puppets?  I will admit that I was pretty terrible, but can still throw out the eagle or yapping dog!  Now I never thought I would think about shadows in decor, but came across these shadow chairs by Duffy London and was smitten.  There is such a fun twist on perspective - doesn't it looks like the chairs are almost floating?  I bet people would love the last chair with the wolf shadow silhouette!

Otherwise this weekend I am...
...seeing a friend I haven't seen all year!  The little lady is now 5 months pregnant!  It is funny how life changes so suddenly (ok I know it has been a few months!) but my friend's life will be completely different very soon.  Most of my friends are having babies or have had babies so I guess we are wrapping up the wedding phase (with first and second weddings, it keeps happening!) and entering the baby phase.  The husband and I are still content in our phase (just married and enjoying it!), but it would be interesting to be in that next life phase whenever that happens!
What phase are you and your friends in?

What are you doing this weekend?

Have a fabulous weekend!

Labels: , ,

22 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home