This Page

has been moved to a new address

Beauty {Deal} Alert: Sephora 20% off Friends & Family through Nov. 2, 2011

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Beauty {Deal} Alert: Sephora 20% off Friends & Family through Nov. 2, 2011

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Beauty {Deal} Alert: Sephora 20% off Friends & Family through Nov. 2, 2011

It's here again ladies - the annual Sephora Friends & Family deal!  Click here to enter your e-mail address and instantly get a code on the screen (the code will be e-mailed to you as well but if you're cautious like me copy and paste this on your computer or e-mail somewhere immediately because my browser conveniently crashed a few minutes after I got my code).

Get ready.  Set.  Click (and remember to get your extra cashback too!)

I've been waiting to stock up on a few beauty essentials and these are a few musts on my list:

Daily Essential
My go-to mineral foundation, Bare Escentuals, in the newer matte formula.  I've heard that this coverage is better and I can't wait to try it out!






Weekend Wear
I recently saw glitter nails all over the web (on Alexa Chung, Katie).  I had to try the funky, large glitter polish myself just in time for the holidays.  The large, silver sparkles are pretty darn perfect.  I might need to get this in gold too.  Wouldn't these be perfect for any night out (and especially New Year's Eve!)
Sephora by OPI Flurry up Top Coat, Sephora, $7.60 after discount

Gifts
It is the perfect time to stock up on gifts for friends and family.  I am thinking the nieces may kinda love this Tokidoki mirror.  I may also browse around for gifts for my lovely friends as well (with Sephora's selection, this may take a while).
Tokidoki Vanita Mirror, Sephora, $12 after discount


Will you be getting any beauty daily essentials, weekend wear, or fun gifts?

Save!
- Go through Big Crumbs first and get an additional 5.6% cashback from your entire purchase!  Here is my invite if you need it!

Labels: , ,

18 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home