This Page

has been moved to a new address

Photo Love: Indian Intrigue

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Photo Love: Indian Intrigue

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Photo Love: Indian Intrigue

I like the evening in India, the one magic moment when the sun balances on the rim of the world, and the hush descends, and ten thousand civil servants drift homeward on a river of bicycles, brooding on the Lord Krishna and the cost of living. 

James Cameron
Louis Vuitton India {Source}

I'm off to India yet again on another business trip.  It will be another hurried trip full of meetings and multiple cars, jitneys, and other modes of manual transportation all rushing to get to where they want to go (at exactly the same time of course). While this trip is strictly professional, I am excited to have been invited to two weddings in India next year - one at a fort a few hours from culturally rich Delhi and the other in beautiful idyllic Kerala.  I hope to really explore these two regions at this time and convince some friends to join my husband and I on this journey.  I am excited about the cultural and culinary possibilities of this marvelous subcontinent!
Have you visited India?  What was it like?

Have a lovely week!

Labels: ,

27 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home