This Page

has been moved to a new address

FFF - OpenSky Curated Shopping Site (possibly $15 credit), Louboutins, and Phuket Trips

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: FFF - OpenSky Curated Shopping Site (possibly $15 credit), Louboutins, and Phuket Trips

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Friday, October 14, 2011

FFF - OpenSky Curated Shopping Site (possibly $15 credit), Louboutins, and Phuket Trips

Happy Fun, Free Friday lovelies!

Online sites
Have you heard of OpenSky?  It's a new sale site with a twist: each of the items is hand-picked by celebrity curators. They have a huge range of curators from Bobby Flay to Molly Sims to Joy Behar and Padma Lakshmi.  I like that the celebrities cover a wide range of categories from food to style and design.  While the celebrity curators are different, I really like the diverse selection of offerings (think Spanish olive oil selected by Padma Lakshmi to a Julia dress by Wren chosen by Kristin Cavallari).
I have my eye on these Artland Radiance flutes that were picked by Preston Bailey ($32!):
Here is my invite if you're interested!
Extra incentive?  There is a contest to win 6 pairs of Christian Louboutin shoes. Shoe. Heaven.  Go and sign up now!  That and I randomly got a $15 credit for signing up (they put it into my account the day after I registered).

Otherwise, this weekend I am...
...heading to Phuket, Thailand!  I am very proud of Mr. Spend 'n Chomp because it is the first trip that he has planned (well sorta, he bought the tickets and suggested a few activities).  We're tentatively going to see the James Bond island and go to a cooking class.  Hopefully we can schedule both things in and get some beach time in as well!  Of course I'll share pictures!

What are you doing this weekend?

Have a fabulous weekend!

Labels: ,

28 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home