This Page

has been moved to a new address

Designer Thursday: Hand in Hand for Kate Spade (by women in Bosnia and Herzogovina)

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Designer Thursday: Hand in Hand for Kate Spade (by women in Bosnia and Herzogovina)

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Designer Thursday: Hand in Hand for Kate Spade (by women in Bosnia and Herzogovina)

I have a soft spot for shopping that benefits a cause.  Hand in Hand was an organization that I briefly worked with in graduate school; we helped them develop a marketing plan for one of their regions.  They are an organization dedicated to promoting the native handicraft skills of underprivileged women in different areas all over the world.  Now their artisans in Bosnia and Herzigovina have partnered with Kate Spade for a line of hand-knit collectibles.
Hand in Hand Pom Pom Scarf, Kate Spade, $175

Hand in Hand hair pin, Kate Spade, $48


See the full collection here.

I'm definitely thinking about the rose gold bangle (also available in white and yellow gold and 25% of the proceeds go towards the organization).  The other items are a bit pricey, but I definitely admire the artisans and cause so this would be one of the first places I would turn if I wanted a knit necklace!

Labels: , ,

30 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home