This Page

has been moved to a new address

FFF - Tin can Photo Frames and saving clothing

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: FFF - Tin can Photo Frames and saving clothing

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Friday, September 30, 2011

FFF - Tin can Photo Frames and saving clothing

Happy Fun, Free Friday lovelies!

DIY Project
This is such a quirky, fun little project - tin can photo frames.  Huh?!  Yes, use your tin cans to display your photos in a kitchy, unexpected way.  I found this great tutorial on Photojojo and love the ease and unique way of presenting photos.  I may have to try this some day!  Can you imagine a collection of photo tin cans stacked together?  It would be a great rainy day project or one you can do with kids.
What photos would you display?



Otherwise, this weekend, I am...
...getting a beloved H&M midi skirt tailored.  I first mentioned this perfect indigo skirt here and found it after visiting 4 H&Ms in NYC/Syracuse.  Mr. Spend & Chomp is the official ironer in the household and didn't realize that he had to change the setting to iron for my skirt and poof - the side melted a bit.  Luckily, it is not too far from the side seam, so I am hoping I can just get it altered slightly.  I am also going to do a mini closet cleanup this weekend to see what can be saved and what can be donated.  Sharing a closet is not easy, so I always have to think about what I'll actually keep and wear!

What are you doing this weekend?

Have a fabulous weekend!

Labels: ,

27 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home