This Page

has been moved to a new address

Designer Thursday: Emilia Wickstead and English country chic LFW Spring/Summer 2012

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Designer Thursday: Emilia Wickstead and English country chic LFW Spring/Summer 2012

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Designer Thursday: Emilia Wickstead and English country chic LFW Spring/Summer 2012

Country chic prints.

Muted colors.

Clean lines.

Those were the first thoughts that popped into my mind when I saw pictures of the Emilia Wickstead Spring/Summer 2012 collection.  I hadn't heard of Emilia previously, but was happy to discover her designs.  She doesn't use create any color blocking effects, produce vivacious prints, or design elaborate structured, shapes.  But her collection does have mod lines that will remain classic pieces in your wardrobe.   The subtle Paris prints are also sweet and unexpected.

Maybe I'm really captivated because this clothing epitomizes a Kate Middleton aesthetic - sweet, subtle, and ladylike (though slightly edgier with some of these lengths and cuts).
That and I love a fun print or a jacket with a great shape!

What do you think of this collection?

Labels: , , ,

18 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home