This Page

has been moved to a new address

Worthy Reads Roundup - Holding onto summer, NYFW 2011 looks, and Ebates double cashback at Nordstrom, Banana Republic, and Saks

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: Worthy Reads Roundup - Holding onto summer, NYFW 2011 looks, and Ebates double cashback at Nordstrom, Banana Republic, and Saks

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Worthy Reads Roundup - Holding onto summer, NYFW 2011 looks, and Ebates double cashback at Nordstrom, Banana Republic, and Saks

Hope you had a great week lovelies!

Here is what happened at Chic 'n Cheap Living this week:
- Photo love: Holding onto Summer
- Money Matters: Top 5 tips for saving (so that I can get that Chanel bag some day!)
- Fun Finds: Ear Miki holds your phone on your finger safely and stylishly
- Designer Thursday: Kate Spade and Current/Elliott create Westward (love the sparkles and ostrich!)
- FFF - Ebates double cashback at stores, including Banana Republic, Saks, and Nordstroms (get those credit cards ready!)

Here are worthy reads from blogger buddies and beyond:
- The Gossip Girl clothing line is being released by Romeo & Juliet Couture.  I do like the fashion featured on Gossip Girl.  But what would be even better would be having Blake Lively's body (her legs basically go up to my shoulders, sigh).
- I saw this picture and knew I had to also travel across Patagonia some day.  The vista of turquoise glaciers is both exhilarating and surreal.
- Fashionistas frolicked in the newest trends while pairing it with classic pieces as well.  Here are a few favorite looks.  Oh how I'd love Carine Roitfield's closet!
- We try to eat healthy foods at home, but I was intrigued by this article about when healthy foods backfire and will be minimizing my avocado portions now!

Labels:

15 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home