This Page

has been moved to a new address

FFF - FNO Continues online with Kate Spade and Mexican dining

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: FFF - FNO Continues online with Kate Spade and Mexican dining

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Friday, September 9, 2011

FFF - FNO Continues online with Kate Spade and Mexican dining

Happy Fun, Free Friday lovelies!

FNO Online Exclusives
Fashion's Night Out continues online!  Kate Spade has a few items that are available exclusively online like this leopard spotted lovely - the Crown Point Sasha.  The spots, size, and style (just look at that bow!) really get me and I'll be stalking this until it goes on sale!


Crown Point Sasha, Kate Spade $495

An equally adorable and trend worthy bag is its polka dotted sister, the Rose Club Sasha (and $200 cheaper!)

Rose Club Sasha, Kate Spade, $295

Otherwise, this weekend...
...I am trying out a new Mexican restaurant in town.  I really miss good Mexican food outside of North America (sigh from the streets of Cabo to my favorite hole in the wall places in Queens, NYC).  We heard about a decent one here so are excited to try it out.  Mmm roasted chile peppers, guacamole, ceviche...I'm drooling already!

What are you doing this weekend?

Have a fabulous weekend!

Labels:

25 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home