This Page

has been moved to a new address

{High Street Highlight}: J. Crew Twisted ribbon dress (summer into fall dress) and sale!

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: {High Street Highlight}: J. Crew Twisted ribbon dress (summer into fall dress) and sale!

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

{High Street Highlight}: J. Crew Twisted ribbon dress (summer into fall dress) and sale!

I know many of my blogger friends out there are thinking of a transition to a new season and dressing/shopping accordingly.  While I now live in a seasonless climate, I also think of clothing that can transition between events, locations, and seasons as well.

This J. Crew dress in warm jade is a casual, cool dress that I'd wear under a jacket for the work week or bling up for the weekend.  But the green shade really caught my eye and would work almost all year round.  Check out the J. Crew final sale section and save 30% with code loveit through Friday, Sept. 9 (free shipping as well if you spend  more than $175).



















Twisted ribbon dress in warm jade, J. Crew, $42 after discount (from $228)

Save!
Go to Ebates first for cashback on your entire purchase (double cash back at 8% now!)

Labels: , ,

24 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home