This Page

has been moved to a new address

High Street Highlight: Talbot's Heritage Fit White Roll Cuff Capris

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: High Street Highlight: Talbot's Heritage Fit White Roll Cuff Capris

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

High Street Highlight: Talbot's Heritage Fit White Roll Cuff Capris

I'll admit it.  I used to hate capris.  I didn't think they looked good with my petite(ish) frame.  Then one weekend I was early to meet friends at the Stanton social and found the cutest beige capris from Miks (so dangerous to be early and shop!)  Capris are a great compromise for summer and leave you covered, but still give a casual vibe.  I love wearing mine with my beige wedges.

These white capris are a steal at under $20 and seem like the perfect weekend pants.
What do you think of capris?


Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home