This Page

has been moved to a new address

{Fashion} Highlight: Mad Men for Banana Republic (and sale through Aug. 24)

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: {Fashion} Highlight: Mad Men for Banana Republic (and sale through Aug. 24)

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

{Fashion} Highlight: Mad Men for Banana Republic (and sale through Aug. 24)

Though I haven't watched "Mad Men", I can still appreciate its retro chic style.  Ahh the days when women rocked shift dresses and men always donned fedoras was a good time.  "Mad Men" designer Janie Bryant has teamed up with Banana Republic for a limited collection featuring signature styles that could have been worn in the 1950s as well as today.

Leopard and lace are definitely recurrent themes and with prices ranging from $198 for the leopard trench to $150 for the lace tipped dress, they are pretty affordable as well.  If you want to recreate a classic look, you can also save 30% off everything at Banana Republic (as well as Gap, Old Navy) through Aug. 24 with code thanks.

Here are a few favorite looks (for some reason I'm obsessed with finding a leopard print cardigan though I wish this were a bit looser).




I also have a weakness for hats!
Check out the entire collection here.

Save!
Go to Mr. Rebates first and get 4% cash back on your online purchase!

Labels: , ,

26 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home