This Page

has been moved to a new address

FFF -RueLaLa $10 for new members until Aug. 23, World Photography Day, and Game Night

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: FFF -RueLaLa $10 for new members until Aug. 23, World Photography Day, and Game Night

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Friday, August 19, 2011

FFF -RueLaLa $10 for new members until Aug. 23, World Photography Day, and Game Night

Happy Fun, free Friday lovelies!

Online Sales
RueLaLa is a favorite online flash sale site with great 2 day sales on everything from designer apparel to home decor.  If you haven't joined yet, you can do it by August 23 and get a $10 credit just for signing up (gotta love free money)! Here is my invite if you need it!
Halston Heritage is on sale now - wouldn't it be awesome to have a gown like this (longer version is on Bluefly now)?

Events
Did you know that today is World Photography Day (gotta love celebrations of random things)? I'm really developed an appreciation for photography these past few years.  I love the instant connectivity and interaction of Instagr.am (I'm chicncheapliving!) to the crispy quality of my new Canon DSLR (now I just have to figure out how to use it better).  This reminds me that I should at least snap a few Insta.gram pictures today!

Otherwise, this weekend...
...I'm attending game night thrown by a few friends.  My friend posed the question: is it weird to have game night?  Does that mean we're too old?  I think it'll be great fun - Mexican food, some Cranium, and good friends.  What's not to like right (as long as people don't get too competitive because they are just games after all!)

What are you doing this weekend?

Have a fabulous weekend!

Labels:

13 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home