This Page

has been moved to a new address

FFF- Extra 10% off ASOS this weekend and tidying up

Just a moment please...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chic 'n Cheap Living: FFF- Extra 10% off ASOS this weekend and tidying up

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Staying chic, living practically - design, inspiration, fashion, deals, and fun!

Friday, October 21, 2011

FFF- Extra 10% off ASOS this weekend and tidying up

Happy Fun, Free Friday lovelies!

Online Discounts
I'm still looking for a few work worthy separates (I feel like I'm always shopping for these work to weekend worthy pieces).  ASOS comes along and tempts me with an extra 10% off their sale this weekend with code BONUS10.  I tend to dress pretty conservatively during the week, but am tempted by this kimono sleeve top - it still covers and is just a bit edgy.  What do you think?  


Vero Moda Kimono Sleeve Top, $32.74 after discount

Save!
- Go to Mr. Rebates first to get cash back your purchase!  Here is my invite if you need it!

Otherwise, this weekend I am...
...taking it easy and tidying up our apartment.  We got in late last weekend from Phuket and I am flying out again early on Sunday so I just want to clean up a little.  I just feel more at ease when the living room is in order and the clothing is folded and put away.  I'm not a tidy freak but I do balance out my very messy husband (seriously, single socks end up everywhere!)

What are you doing this weekend?

Have a fabulous weekend!

Labels:

26 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home